WHO ARE WE?
Founded in 2000, Pinnacle Distribution Inc. is a privately held Western Canadian company with warehouses in Alberta, Saskatchewan, and British Columbia. With the most experienced employees in the industry, we have the expertise to handle everything your business needs when it comes to sanitation supplies, disposable food service packaging, restaurant supplies, and institutional paper products. To learn more about the products we provide, please take a tour of our Products section: Food Service Products
, Jan/San Products
, Industrial Products
WHO USES OUR PRODUCTS?
Here are some of the many markets we serve:
||Hospitality & Lodging (Hotel/Motel)
||Institutional (Educational Facilities, Health Care, etc.)
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
Our unique distribution system gives us the ability to offer you the widest range of product options in the industry. That means that you can get exactly what you want and what you need to get the job done. Our value added service allows you the freedom to focus on running your business, while we look after sourcing the best options for your specific supply needs. We can streamline and consolidate your ordering process, saving you time and money. Plus, we can help you find product solutions that will allow you to achieve your goals for environmental responsibility. Contact Us
to arrange for a Pinnacle Product Expert to discuss your business requirements!
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS FOREMOST!
Youíre too busy to have to worry about supply and delivery issues. With our Virtual 100% Fill Rates, and Virtual 100% Order Accuracy, the supplies you need will be there when you need them. We know our customers depend on us, and we do our best, not just to meet, but to exceed their high expectations. But, donít just take our word for it Ė read what our customers say
Contact Us to arrange for a Pinnacle Product Expert to discuss your business needs!
Our Mission is to be the recognized industry leader in providing environmentally responsible product solutions to the markets we serve.
We will accomplish this by managing our business based on the following values:
- Customer Service is FOREMOST!
- Commitment to employing the most qualified, skilled and knowledgeable people available.
- A strong work ethic dedicated to building relationships with our customers based on trust and mutual respect.
- Partnering with suppliers who demonstrate a commitment to quality, innovation, and social responsibility.
- Providing our shareholders with a superior return on their investment through sound financial, operational, and administrative practices.
- Upholding a culture that embodies courage, commitment and integrity in all activities.